Old January 14th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Steve-KF2TI Steve-KF2TI is offline

Default Why Can't I Buy Any IRC's At The P.O.?

In article , deeflint01
@comcast.net says...

"Barry" wrote in message
You're lucky. The post office is saving you money. Buy IRCs from QSL
managers selling them and you'll save a lot of money. Going rate
these days is about $1.20. Make sure you get the new ones, as the old
ones expired the first of the year.

Personally, I use greenstamps, rather than IRCs 99% of the time.
Barry W2UP

Until the QSL managers build up their stock with the new version, they
aren't likely to have any for sale for a while yet.

Dee, N8UZE

Try KU9C, Steve usually has more thasn adequate supplies of up to date
IRC's for reasonable prices I might add