Old January 14th 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Antonio Vernucci Antonio Vernucci is offline

Default Lambda Power Supply C281M manual or Schematic?

BTW, I am often and often experiencing e-mail losses or bouncing, due to those
stupid anti-spam filters that service providers are setting-up. We will soon
remember the good old days when one could be sure that the intended recipient
receives the mail.

73

Tony I0JX

Ah, ah.. the mail has bounced back! But it does not seem to be due to an
anti-spam filter. More simply, you have not filed a valid e-mail address on the
newsgroup ).

If you wish to have the diagram you must let me have a valid e-mail address.

73

Tony I0JX