Old January 14th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

oups.com...
From: on Wed, Jan 10 2007 7:24 pm

AaronJ wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

Personally, I like Farnsworth better than Morse. I use Farnsworth all the
time and it seems that people who only use Morse have no problem copying my
Farnsworth.

Farnsworth is a teaching method used to avoid the mental counting of
dits and dahs in slower speed Morse Code. In Farnsworth, as you
approach the desired speed, the spaces continue to be reduced until, at
the desired speed, you are using Morse Code.

So unless you are running a code class on the air, why would you use
it? Are you sending to Val Germann?