Old January 15th 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bad followups

wrote:
On 14 Jan 2007 13:37:18 -0800, "

Roger Leo wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...

Tex wrote:

Considering the FACT that Mark posts hundreds of times to Steve's
occasional
post, the "problem" exists solely in Mark Morgan's jumbled noggin'.

It wasn't always that way. At one time attribute forging,
thread-jacking and avalanches of postings were the exclusive domain of
Robesin. What you are witnessing now is Robesin's tactics turned
against Robesin, i.e., "out-assholing" Robesin. Don't like it? You've
had almost a decade to speak up, and didn't. Best of Luck.

Well, Mark has certainly "out-assholed" just about everybody in these
groups, save for yourself perhaps.
Again, using Robesin as an excuse to post 300 to 400 times a week, and to
crap on as many posts as he can is folly. Even YOU should be capable of
realizing that.

Thanks for not forging the attribute chain in your response. I
appreciate it.

Mark is rude. He is thoughtless. Robesin didn't cause that. I could touch on
Mark's obvious mental illness, but there is little need for that, is there?

Sure, Mark has dyslexia. Too bad.

Robesin was the catalyst for many of the problems in this group. If he
had only been able to apologize for calling Mark a rapist..., and
instead sues Mark (Mark is still waiting to be served). His mental
stability has been the focus of numerous postings.

Robesin claims to be a nurse. Nurses are supposed to be
considerate of those with medical problems...yet Robesin was
cruel and a bully to Morgan without consideration of his
dyslexia. Continually.

and when that was not enough to bully me into silence he went stalking
and thought he could blackmail me with my sexuality which i prefer not
advertise in places it does not belong but I do not hide it either

Robesin is a dirt bag. Your preferences were unknown to the group
until Robesin decided it was on-topic.

But, acting the bully was TYPICAL for Robesin anytime someone
disagreed with anything he said. Ergo, that made Robesin a
classic catalyst to bring others (mostly anonymous) in here to
increase the filthy postings.

therby making him respoble for them to some extent

He was/is the catalyst.

The slightest disagreement with Robesin would set him off. He
was/is a loose cannon, firing off round after round of filth at all
those he didn't like (practically everyone posting after a while).

There's thousands of archived postings to prove all the charges.
There's lots of memories among those of us who've been reading
the newsgroup for years.

LA

Loyd Roger Leo has a short memory. He is probably a moderator in
disguise.