Old January 15th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] sb318aj@yahoo.com is offline

Default GeorgeF update

Well I did not know that!
Happy 42 George.

For your birthday, if decide to go to trial (pleading guilty could be a
lot less painful) I offer my services at my own expense to be a
character witness at your trial.
It would be an honor to tell a jury exactly what you try to do to
others that attempt to cross you.
After hearing my testimony, the jury just wouldn't decide that your
guilty as hell, but that you are potentially dangerous.

Any stay in a minimum security summer resort will be out of the
question.
May you have a happy, peaceful, loving, and blessed birthday before you
see Rhoul again.

dxAce wrote:

And remember to wish George a Happy Birthday tomorrow. It may be his last one
roaming the streets (or scanning the bands) for a while.

dxAce
Michigan
USA