Old January 16th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Iraq and Cambodia

D.C. better known as the DISTRICT of CRIMINALS! (I like that one)

I copied that one from Alan Stang.You may do so forthwith (I think) if
you wish.
By the way,the last skirmish of the Vietnam Conflict (Korea was a Police
Action) took place on an Island off the coast of Cambodia.Or was it
Laos? I have a Popular Mechanics magazine here from a few years ago
which has an article about that.By the way again,check out Popular
Mechanics magazine for Feburary 2007.There is an article in the National
Security section of the magazine about North Korea's bioweapons
facilities. www.popularmechanics.com
I subscribe to the magazine and Popular Science too,snail mail
delivery.LBK murdered JFK, www.rense.com (I have been sure of that
for many years) Yeeeee Hawwwwww,,,,,,, VPs Murdering Prezes.
cuhulin