Old January 17th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default woger on RRAPage

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:42:06 -0500, "an old fiend"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
mommiegirls wrote:

back to attacking my mom rathe r than deal with your beef with me

MARQUEER!

taht ok stick and sones may break my bone but gav hung like a mule.

more fraud more answering of your own sock pupptes

woger I have an idea why don't we create a NG for just you you can
tlak to yourself all day?

Sounds like a great idea for you too, Mark. How about:

alt.gay.bisexual.jewish.superhero.delusional

http://www.usenet.com