Old January 17th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Mike W Mike W is offline

Default Easy to build low power meter

On 17 Jan 2007 07:53:45 -0800, "tladotse"
wrote:

I want to build a power meter for the hf bands that has maybe three
scales: something like 0 to 1 watt, 1 to 5 watts and 5 to 25 watts. I
had one I built for 1-5 watts one time and remember it was easy
measuring across a voltage divider resistance network. Can't find the
schematic rite now.
I enjoy working qrp and it would be a useful asset in the shack.
I also might want to add a circuit to it for attenuator since my rig
only goes down to 5 watts.
thanks and 73
W4TKI
Kennon

do a google for the "stockton power meter" or "stockton swr meter". If
you can't find it then I'll send you a PDF of the article.
It should cost about $20 including meters...