Old October 26th 03, 05:15 PM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:40:35 GMT, Bill wrote:

I may have to go and use one of the rotor plates for that function, I do
have access to a machine shop where I could have one fabricated but I
was looking for an original if I could find one.

Good luck on finding one. There should be some dealers who still have
some parts left.

If I had much wind load I'd certainly want to use the standard top
plate or have the equivalent made as it's at least 4 times as heavy
and wayyyy stronger than the rotor plate.

www.rogerhalstead.com
N833R World's oldest Debonair? (S# CD-2)