Old January 17th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.music.michael-jackson,alt.usenet.kooks,ne.weather,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.fan.howard-stern
The God of Odd Statements The God of Odd Statements is offline

Default Me and Mike

The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:07:44 +0000, The God of Odd Statements did most
oddly state:
The Demon Prince of Absurdity wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:52:57 +0000, The God of Odd Statements did the
cha-cha, and screamed:
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:03:41 +0000, The God of Odd
Statements^H^H^H^HJoxer the PorchMonkey did most oddly state:
Roofshadow wrote:
FragileWarrior wrote:
Roofshadow wrote:
"2nz Communes" wrote:

I knew you could do it, Pambo, old gal. It's what you'll be
remembered for.

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=483631
She's the first ever two-time winner too - that's a major
accomplishment!

I can't wait for her ackseptunce speach!
Someone go poke the hog outta the sty. We're waiting here...
What do you want to bet she's going to disappear for a while now...
and then come back foaming and frothing like nothing happened?
I know just how michael jackson feels I love young d1ck too. I also
love animal d1ck.
Too bad there's no award for "Most Unconvincing Impersonation of
Another Poster", besides the OotHS. Oh, well, at least you have that
nom squared away.
I have my acceptance speech written and ready to recite!
I'll bet it's as foamy as a river of beer.

Kind of like your lover's jizz, eh

You know, if you don't stop those gay lames, you'll go blind.

Has the gerbil stuffing affect you eyesight?