Old January 17th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.uk.gay,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dilbert Morgan Dilbert Morgan is offline

Default Ping Metro, Can you ride my rail ? No carfare is required :-)

SameAsB4 wrote:
metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:50:06 -0800, Uncle Zed
wrote:

metro-golden-meower wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 03:09:25 GMT, madmax wrote:

metro-golden-meower wrote:

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 19:40:28 GMT, toughturd
wrote:

madmax wrote:

SwampMidget wrote:

i am the owner of 101click.com i did not post this.
has been contacted and i will take further action if this is not
stopped.

You may own it...but I'm the boss of you.
A midget fagot in a swamp.....how tempting.

can you please explain what you mean as in english, a faggot is a big
nasty meatball or wood for burning? oh i see. you are an american. bad
luck, old chap.

No you were right the first time.....a nice spicy meatball. By the

of course i am. i'm english. i know things like that.

way...a chap is something one wears on a horse or a motorcycle.

actualy, chap is informal english for a person, generaly a male.
thanks for playing all the same.

I was talking about formal English, and you are welcome.

why didn't you say so originaly?

Hi Metro. I am a profoundly retarded gay male and I am very attracted to
you. Nowadays it
is so hard to meet attractive well endowed men that a decent, such as
yourself. In gay or bicurious relationships I also function as the
bottom-boy. This means that I am the one penetrated. In Bondage type
scenarios, I am always the submissive.

I am a pre-op transexual. I am still trying to raise the funds to have
my penis cut off and reshaped into a vagina.

I hope I haven't repulse you or even alarmed you. I am being a little
bet forward because decent "real" men are hard to find. I can
accommodate up to 14 inches of penis in my rectum with feeling pain.

If this is something that might interest you, please send me e-mail at
.

I have plenty of sex toys that could be used on me.

If you were repulsed, I apologize. I read some of your posts and you
seem like a diamond in the rough. Thanks again, for your attention.

If you're not gay, I have to tell you that receiving blowjobs is not
gay. A mouth is a mouth is a mouth is a mouth. Whether it's hairy or
not. Whether it has lip stick or not.

If you are not a male, would you be opposed to putting a strap-on on and
still work me over. Again if you are repulsed, I apologize.

Lustfully Yours,

++SameAsB4

Marqueer likes it the same way. You should write him to arrange a
meeting.

gavie says he's very oral.