Old March 21st 04, 11:59 PM
Mike Andrews

In (rec.radio.amateur.space), MattD.. wrote:
On Sunday 21 Mar 2004 17:47, the viewscreen flickered and a sinister figure
appeared, stating " I am Jock of Borg. Your opinions will be assimilated.
Resistance is futile!":

He did very well then. Where are these milliHertz frequencies? (mHz)

Actually, Jock, that is exactly what he meant, millihertz, and it relates to
brain activity and EEG machines amongst other things. The .pdf is very
good. It even touches on quantum physics. Pity it's too big to be printed
off and be any use to the mortals amongst up, but those gods with an A2
inkjet will be laughing.

I think it will fit on the big color inkjet at work; the paper's 60
inches wide. ;=)

--
Mike Andrews

Tired old sysadmin