Old January 18th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

wrote:
From:
on Thurs, Jan 18 2007 3:42 am

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Len did "write" in Ham Radio, an amateur publication.

ham radio was a professional publication about amateur radio.

A publication about amateur radio can be called "an amateur
publication." See above.

Sigh...Heil is once more into his infamous
Personality Diatribes...all because no one
wants to honor, love, and respect his "Only
Moresemen Amateur Extras KNOW What Is Good
For (THEIR version of) Amateur Radio."

He trips himself, then cries foul.

Did Len write "amateur", hot-ham-and-cheese?

He did not write amateurishly.

That wasn't the only publication I've written
for (and received monetary compensation), but
he hasn't bothered to find out. In addition,
I've received compensation from HR in EDITING
material...which requires a lot of technical
work other than wordsmithing for a technical
periodical.

Editors and publishers of national printed
periodicals in the USA have always been
professional in their work...still are. It
was never in the amateurish appearance of
some Internet Blogs.

Meanwhile Dave continues to play Spelling Cop on RRAP, uncompensated,
of course.

Len is all about rank,
title and status--when it is his rank, title or status.

You are fond of stating that Len has no rank, title, or status in
amateur radio. You are correct. Jim is mistaken.

Jim came up with some apropos titles for Leonard.

Len has no titles in amateur radio.

Quite true. But, Heil is a High-Rate-Code-Tested
Amateur-Extra (and not hesitant to tell everyone
about that...along with being a "Mr. Dx" in actually
being DX).

But wait, there's more... Heil is an ARRL A1A Operator.

What Heil must mean by "earned titles" is
Miccolis' hateful little "profile" of me, done
in Miccolis' spite when he wasn't loved, honored,
and respected for his mighty macho morsemanship.

It's really a shame that some folks can't handle a little bit of
disagreement.

Leonard has earned them.

Len has earned no titles in amateur radio.

No amateur license, no amateur titles, no amateur
rank, no amateur status.

Now Heil will argue that you must have some amateur standing...

But...Heil cannot understand that licensing in
amateur radio does NOT make one "expert" on ANY
radio subject. All that an amateur license
conveys is the AUTHORIZATION to emit RF in
certain amateur radio frequency bands.

Have you seen the "Col Jessup" remark? Heil says "casual CW operation"
and I asked if there were any other kind.

Heil - like the other self-defined "radio
experts" in here - misuses the word
'qualification' in trying to substitute it
for the Federal AUTHORIZATION of the amateur
radio license. He has frequently made that
mistake...but his ego won't let him admit it.

He just might be the first software designed amateur... notice his
frequent punctuation outside the quotation marks.

I've often written that Leonard H. Anderson is not a participant
in amateur radio.

Quiteoften.

Oh, my, Heil is STILL trying to put that one over.
Tsk.

I almost "get it" at this point. Could he say it just one more time so
I can verify?

Unless there's been a federal government revolution
in the last few seconds (that I'm not aware of),
there is NO LICENSE REQUIRED to communicate with
the US federal government about ANY federal
law or regulation. None. Nada. Nyet. It is a
guarantee of the US Constitution.

You're skating on thin ice, Mister!

The on-going MAJOR subject in this newsgroup has
been the morse code test regulation for an amateur
radio license. Unless one spends the majority of
their time in TAKING morse code tests, that
regulation subject does NOT require "participation"
either with or without amateur radio licensing.

Heil is trying to make some emotional baggage
out of the "lack of an amateur radio license" but
keeps failing to use the right material and he
can't make his stitches proper. I've had a
COMMERCIAL radio operator license since
1956 and that is still in effect. I've been a
professional in radio-electronics for 55 years
and have worked with more modes in
communications and over a wider part of the
EM spectrum than has ever been allocated to
radio amateurs.

Welp, we've got some folks in amateur radio "exploring" spark
transmissions.

What Heil is really trying to do is denigrate
and demean anyone who is/was against HIS views
and opinions. So, without trying to be overt
about his hate of those whom he thinks has
"bested him" in this newsgroup, he manufactures
faulty denigrations and general demeaning
"charges" of impropriety.

Jim? Him, too.

That's not unusual. Miccolis has done the same.

Ah, yes.

Both wanted to WIN for "their side." They LOST.
When FCC 06-178 becomes legal, both will have
LOST their rank-status-title thing in amateur
radio as faithful followers of morsemanship.

Next, we will work on the "One Amateur Radio, One Amateur Radio
License" theme. They're gonna hate it si it's imperative that the
group go moderated...

They both tried to use that in their self-defined
description of themselves, implying that they
were "better" than others. BFD.

They almost got it right... They're no better than everyone else.