Old January 18th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Jim came up with some apropos titles for Leonard.

Len has no titles in amateur radio.

at this time we can hope that will change

It could. We're still a free country, and there's no longer a Morse
Code gulag...

he is also BTW violated the RULES for the NEW proposed NG as did Dave

Clarify, please.

Leonard has earned
them.

Len has earned no titles in amateur radio.

I've often written that Leonard H. Anderson is not a participant
in amateur radio.

Quiteoften.

It was true the first time that I wrote it and it is
true today.

Like I said, you are correct. Jim is mistaken.

and I will will do continue to do anything to avoid simply admitting to
it

Welp, I think I'm going to try to get into the new group and beat the
drum of "One Amateur Radio, One Amateur Radio License." Jim had his
heart set on "more license classes" when we had five of them. I'm
going to see what I can do about making it one license class, or at
worst, one full class, and one learners class.