Old January 18th 07, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default One way to promote learning of code ...

wrote:
On 17 Jan 2007 03:03:35 -0800,
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

thinks about his rank-title-status and decides he
is "better than anybody" who can't do as "good" as
himself.

Well, Len, the way you write here indicates that
you think you're better than everybody ;-)

I don't see how. Len has no amateur rank-title-status...

Actually he does:

His rank as an amateur is "Pre-Beginner"

nope expect to a man that wish to be insulting

His title is "Kibitzer"

ditto

His status is "Inactive"

that one is plain wrong

Yet the way he writes, he thinks he's better than everyone and
anyone in amateur radio.

obviously not as well I see you are posting just another of your
trashathon for Len BTW if the mods are being honest you can only post
3 of these in the NEW NG

It's kind of sad how Jim has to jab people when playing stick ball.