Old January 19th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default Brand New Year...Same Smut And Deceit From Brain and Morkie

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...
As if I should have expected anything different...?!?!?

Sigh.

Morkie running his usual wench and whine fest and Brain doing all
the insults and snide comments that he claims he doesn't do and chides
others for...

KB9RQZ and N0IMD...Losers both...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals". Mark is hopeless. Always has been. He was recently
described as being one who is trying to drive a square peg into a round
hole, and while one must agree, I think it could have been further added
that Mark is trying to drive that square peg with his rather thick forehead.
Mark seems to have little understanding as to why he has been banned from
several on-line groups. He cannot grasp the simple concept that he is not
wanted. To Mark, being shunned is an affront to what he thinks he has to
offer and, like a playground reject, he stupidly argues that he should be
included.
Unfortunately for Mark the more he whines about not being included, the more
he is pushed away.

Gird yourself, Steve. Prepare youself for no less than seventy forthcoming
posts from Mark. And he won't stop there...seventy posts will cover but one
day for Mark.