Old January 19th 07, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Choke Resistance

Edward Knobloch wrote:

Are you confusing the J.W. Miller company
and the James Millen company?

I was indeed, due to lack of coffee.

Last I heard, Caywood Electronics of Andover Mass.,
(formed by a former Millen engineeer),
was carrying on the dip-meter line, but I don't know if he
is manufacturing any of the Millen chokes.

I do actually have a 1972 Millen catalogue here somewhere too, but
the Miller catalogue is a lot easier to get to.

Also I will recommend Renco in Florida as an excellent source of unusual
chokes.
--scott