Old January 20th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Bucky Beaver Bucky Beaver is offline

Default woger on RRAPage

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:i punce sex

Act like a grownup.

I do care to try it yourself?

I couldn't care less about your deviant proclivities.

try telling the truth for once in your life you are obessces with other
peoples life mine rogers BB you post about anything but Ham radio in
these gruops

Damn! I'd be more than willing to send you a free Word program that would
correct your spellng.
Reading your posts has given more than one of us a throbbing headache, if we
can even decipher what it is you are trying to say.
Your Dyslexia is an easy out for you...you wield it like a sword to make
excuses for you laziness. And you act as if you are being "set upon". No
pity will be forthcoming from this quarter.