Old January 20th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default BRAND NEW YEAR...SAME OLD MORKIE

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Steve

Be aware, Steve, that your posts will be enough to set Mark and his buttie
off on yet another flurry of unceasing, angst-filled diatribes that they
call "rebuttals".

not unceasing steve can stop them at anytime he is the **** stirer
along with yourself

no angst mostly boredom filled by this point

There SHOULD be some angst, Morkie...The State of Michigan just
shut your duplistic lifestyle down!

but you fail to understand killing discssuion is wnat steve wants

Anohter year, More Morkie Mularkie. Guess you've got a whole new
calander to rack-up more lies for, eh, Morkie...?!?!

but his posts would be stoped by the proposed NG as would all of yours

No, Morkie, my posts won't be. Because should I care to post
there, the content shall be just like my initial posts HERE were, until
you and Lennie made it quite clear that factual, on-topic posts were to
be gutted at all costs.

and most everybody else

No, Morkie...Most folks are NOT like you. They don't
pathologically lie and they are able to follow simple rules that ensure
civil society.

Steve, K4YZ