Old January 21st 07, 04:44 AM posted to alt.ham-radio.marketplace,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap
simmonsfan simmonsfan is offline

Default K.C. (ST. JOE) HAMFEST THIS WEEKEND!

I quit attending the winter St. Joseph hamfest quite a few years ago. The
parking around the Ramada (not Holiday Inn, dude...) is horrible and tables
are poorly laid out in the atrium area around the indoor pool. Always seems
to have lots of ice and snow piled on the parking lot.

One nice thing is you can "sneak" into this hamfest through most of the
hotel entrances and bypass the admission table like everyone else does. Kind
of makes up for the ****ty parking...

wrote in message
oups.com...
CSFD wrote:
This weekend is the annual St. Joseph, MO. hamfest!
It is just north of K.C. on I-29 at exit # 47 at the Holiday Inn.