Old January 21st 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Bendix/King ADF-T12C ?

Thanks, I've forwarded your notes to Karl DC2RU, he may be in touch..
73

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"K3HVG" wrote in message
Let me also add the following... In order for the system to function, one
would need the 2321E loop antenna, the special (balanced)loop antenna
cable set, and any of the 551-series servo amplifier/indicators. Without
these items, one simply has a LF/MF receiver. For listening, simply
connect A+, ground, headphones, and a wire antenna to the sense antenna
input. Input voltage (12v or 28v) is rear-panel selected. No internal
changes are required.