Old January 21st 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default wieghty matter of Life and sex

On 20 Jan 2007 07:08:27 -0800,
wrote:

When everybody else has long moved on, it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned. You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront. Stop your mewling. Act like a grownup.

Where is Mark's apology?

steve can't make it he can't even post without attacking me and I hope
I will let him, let it drop

Infairness i don't know what I would do if Robeson would simply start
posting like a Human being might, and try and pretend he did not type
what he has typed

You'll never have to worry about that day. Robesin is incapable of
compassion. He is broken.

indeed you are right I will never have to face that day

OTOH a little self reflection never hurt (at least not too much)