Old January 21st 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default WRC-07

KH6HZ wrote:
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

The No-Code War Rally will simply change focus now. In another year or so,
they'll set their focus on getting the FCC to reduce, or even eliminate
entirely, the CW/data portions of the bands.

well the idea of ending the subbands is not abad one

For most, the No-Code War isn't (and never was) about code testing. It is
about destroying a mode they feel, for whatever bizzare reason, threatened
(or 'persecuted') by.

not even for me

You will no more see the No-Code Warriors disappear than you will see the
Race Pimps disappear.

you may be right here but not for the reason you think

i doubt I will allowed to clamly blend in on HF

73
KH6HZ