Old January 22nd 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Seven Years Ago Today

wrote:
Chris wrote:
On 21 Jan 2007 14:13:47 -0800,
wrote:

Your opinion is not humble. Besides, Len just might surprise you.

Instead of your Federal Register Watch, you might query the FCC data
base each day for Len's new callsign.

Nope. Won't hold my breath. Len's time has come and gone, and every
sane person realizes that he will NEVER get a license, not even after
the code requirement has been dropped.

You, on the other hand, have a need to maintain illogical positions.
That's why you aren't taken seriously by anyone any longer.

How is life as a Mark Morgan clone?

Do I know you?

I don't know him and wouldn't care to... :-)

This "Chris" must a Hot New GUN in town lookin' ta have a face-off
wid da old guns. He wanna walk down Main Street and draw fast.

Could be he works for "Starving Artists," one of those "original,
hand-painted 'works of art'" that get advertised in the Recycler.
He can prolly draw fast. :-)

LA