Old January 22nd 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default WRC-07

an_old_friend wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:

ah MD I did not recnize you the man of a thousand Callsisgns
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

We did a lengthy bunch of posts on "the man of a thousand calls"
several years ago in here. Eventually Mikey ran away from here.
The FCC made him give up all his FAKE "club calls." The "clubs"
just didn't exist. The last one to die was the one for the "RF
Commandos!" :-)

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

Aloha,

LA