Old January 22nd 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Frank Gilliland Frank Gilliland is offline

Default Snow Warning!!!

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:19:31 -0500, "Jimmie D"
wrote in
:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:56:39 -0500, "Jimmie D"
wrote in
:

snip
The problem with fusion is containing it. It takes more energy to contain
it
than it generates.

If it were easy we'd be doing it already.

No, not until we have used the oil up. But in this case it may be impossible
to do. It has been suggested that controling a fussion reaction would take a
new technolgy that would actually make fussion obsolete.

All the more reason to get moving on the research.