Old January 22nd 07, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush I AmnotGeorgeBush is offline

Default Snow Warning!!!

From: (jim)
Dave wrote:
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
We just got dumped with a butt-load last night, way more than the amount
that was forecast. It's still snowing. And it's all heading East.
And which part of the world would you be in?
-
You know, but unless you say, no one else will.

Frank's up in the North West. Finally saw

snow yesterday morn and it melted within a

couple of hours here on Long Island. I see

Bush is finally admitting to the existance of

global warming but said **** all to the Kyoto

agreement. Big business has him in their

pocket. When will business figure out they can
make money protecting the environment?

Did you catch the snow in Malibu? It wasn't just a dusting. I saw a clip
of a plow in the Malibu Hills with plenty of snow on the sides of the
street. Did you see Gore's film? His slideshow depicts several glaciers
and mountain ranges over the years with a photo taken every 10 or 20
years up to the present. Unless the photos are doctored, the evidence is
overwhelming and frightening.