Old January 23rd 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Nelson Blaha Nelson Blaha is offline

Default Yagi question

My mother is way into the geneology stuff. Blaha is a very common name
in the Czech Republic. I'm glad to have an odd name, I don't know what
I'd do if I were a "Smith" or "Miller"!

On Jan 22, 12:30 pm, "Jimmie D" wrote:
"Nelson Blaha" wrote in oglegroups.com...

I'm looking to build a 2m yagi, but I haven't got any money. Can I
make one out of aluminum coat hangers? I also have a 4-foot section of
1" PVC pipe laying around, and glue, tools etc.

Nelson Blaha
Call-sign in the mailNelson, not about what you were asking but I have only know one other person

that had the Blaha name and he was Swiss. Are you?
Just Curious

Jimmie