Old January 22nd 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default WRC-07

From: "an_old_friend" on Mon, Jan 22 2007 8:47 am

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
KH6HZ wrote:

ah MD I did not recnize you the man of a thousand Callsisgns
"Alun L. Palmer" wrote:

I doubt if Carl would be interested in attending. His single
issue was abolition of code testing, and he WON that back in 2003.

Heh heh heh, Mark..."man of a thousand callsigns!" :-)

indeeed an exagertion or just a prediction of the result if if he been
allowed to contiue

I know that and you know that, but watch out for Jimmie
NOserve...he is probably warming up to several years'
worth of ruler-spanking by his Nun of the Above character
all about exaggeration, etc. :-)

Actually just about 12 ham calls plus a private ship radio license
from the state of Washington...considering Mikey D. was a
resident of Rhode Island at the time, it is difficult to recognize
"residency" in two different far-apart states. He had another
ship radio license for a motorboat at the same time, required
mailing address given as Rhode Island.

he sure did get around

Well, in truth, we can't really prove he did anything
other than falsify his amateur vanity callsign mailing
address...and be forced to give up all his many "club"
callsigns. [it was a "coincidence" is the strongest
defence any sympathizer can come up with...]

But, Deignan HAS NOT REFUTED HIS ALLEGED WASHINGTON BOAT
RADIO LICENSE. All he did was try to invent a bunch of
"infirmaties" about me, a supposed "polite" insult or
suggest that bringing up a topic already done before is
"obsession." Tsk. "Judge" Miccolis has already "ruled"
that "there is no statute of limitations" in newsgroups!
[did Jimmie get bit by a legal beagle in the butt?]

I don't think Alun was in here at the time. He would have enjoyed
reading that series of posts, I think. :-)

it was interesting reading

for this jerk to lectturing on lawlessness is hoot

Oh, oh, now "Judge" Miccolis will make another "ruling!"
It is "NOT" lawlessness...it is just "working around
loop-holes in the law," all perfectly "legal" and
acceptable. Have NO amateur license and one is a criminal.
Have MANY amateur licenses, all active, and one is a
valiant "hero!"

Hoooo-RAWWHHHH!

LA