Old January 23rd 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Those Old Study Guides

So, you claim hams are nothing more than
"Glorified-CB'ers-with-visions-of-grandeur?"

Nah...only SOME of them. Peyote-munchers or stash
puffers or the sweet nothings desperately searching for
ANY kind of title-rank-status that they never had.

Well, don't look now! But those low-lives are about to pull a BIG
RETREAT and head for a rec.radio.amateur."something".MODERATED! thread!
You have seen the list of "moderators?" These are the high priests of
misinformation, deception and high-thievery-of-radio-frequencies about
to escape through the back door of the temple! (I can hear their "brass
heels" pounding pavement now ...)

Overranout, beep, beep,

That's a BIG TEN-FOUR Goodbuddy. Now throw that hammer down, we need to
be in Shy-Town in the morning (before the "Moderation Sheriff" shows up
and locks us outa the jail here! grin

My heart-felt regards,
JS