Old January 23rd 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Feb 23 is the No-code date

wrote:

Are we to assume that "coincidences" justify attempts at
"legally" defrauding the US government?

Assuming for a moment that I did, indeed, hold two ship licenses (one of
which was for an ocean-going trawler - lmao) is there a law which states I
cannot hold multiple ship licenses?

Based on long-ago "discussions" about club callsigns in
here - and on such places as the AH0A amateur statistics -
"Deignan, Michael P." had OVER 10 amateur radio "club"
licenses at one time...

So? Is there a law that places a limit on the # of callsigns one individual
can be trustee of?

PLUS having given his "residence"
address to the FCC as a Post Office Box in Hawaii, not
only for those alleged "club" calls but also his own Vanity
license application.

So? Is there a law (or Part 97 regulation) which states individuals cannot
use PO Boxes for their mailing addresses?

Doesn't Morkie use a PO Box for his license?

"Deignan, Michael P." isn't a common name. Are we to assume
that there is more than one Deignan with the same given first
name and middle initial in the USA? I think not. The names
and dates all point to a single individual.

lmao.. damn Lennie, you've done way too many drugs in your day.

I'm touched that you're so obsessed with my life. It really is quite
hilarious.

I can pick up the Rhodyland phone book and find reference to 3 other Michael
Deignan's in my state alone.

My name is neither uncommon nor unusual, it is, actually, a relatively
common Irish last name, as are my first (and middle) names.

Now, I'll grant you, in the Deep South you're not likely to find many folks
with my last name.. but in Boston? Quite a few.

FCC ULS data show that "Deignan, Michael P." prefers Post
Office Box "addresses," regardless of state. That's
called a "tell" to investigators.

What's it "tell" that Morkie uses a PO Box for his mailing address?

A common characteristic
of those seeking to hide something.

What's Morkie hiding?

I use a PO Box when I have to. No law or regulation states I cannot.

Anyone with a full
brain can see these alleged "coincidences" aren't quite
so coincidental.

But then again, Lennie, we've known for at least a decade you're not playing
with a full deck.

The mighty "RF Commandos"
were mustered out and the VA offers them NO benefits.

Oddly enough, the RF Commandos is still in full operation -- we even have
our own club callsign, used principally for the automated operation of our
hidden transmitters. And *gasp* I'm STILL the trustee! Drop by sometime,
perhaps we'll even let you be the 'fox' in our foxhunts -- though I imagine
there wouldn't be much challenge DFing a drooling old fool in a wheelchair,
would there be?

I have no "visiting nurse" and do not use or wear "diapers."

There is no other logical explanation for your attitude other than a cold,
wet diaper. Common with folks your age, Lennie. Probably explains why you
can't get a ham license too.