Old January 23rd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Feb 23 is the No-code date

spewed gibberish with:

are you claiming you did or did not

I think I stated previously that the one and only ship license I held had my
ULS FRN attached to it.

no but it is ilgela to comit fraud to obtain even one

Fraud is, alas, a criminal offense. At no time did I violate any Part 97
rules or regulations. Nor for that matter have I ever been arrested,
charged, or convicted of any crime, including fraud.

On the other hand, being a Gay Pagan Dyslexic Ham is an offense which the
military court-martials people for -- at least, in the past.

no he doesn't

Yeah, I guess "Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212" on the license of KB9RQZ isn't a "PO
Box" lol.

how many are you?

None.

so the PoSBoix is merely one of the means you used to comit fraud

What do you use your PO Box for, Morkie? Kiddie Porn?

What's Morkie hiding?

nothing but you are afraid of me

Afraid of you? Are you a stalker?

Probably explains why you
can't get a ham license too.

out right lie now MD

Lennie doesn't have an amateur license, does he?