Old January 23rd 07, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default WRC-07

wrote:

"Good Amateur Practice."

No communication I ever received from the FCC ever cited "good amateur
practice".

Riley says good amatuer practice is enforceable. He enforced
it on you.

Cite anywhere in communications addressed from the FCC to me the words "good
amateur practice". Sorry, doesn't exist.

Only Riley is to judge. Meanwhile, Deignan has addresses
scattered across the USA and perhaps several US possessions,
courtesy of Coast Guard friednds...

Or, could be having my own private jet affords me the luxury of easy
interstate travel.

Mark has been a ham for years.

Alas, even RoundUp doesn't kill all the weeds you spray it on, so I suppose
we can't expect the code-test to keep out all the undesirables, huh?