Old January 23rd 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Seven Years Ago Today

From: on Mon, Jan 22 2007 10:00 pm

On 22 Jan 2007 21:49:05 -0800, "
From: on Mon, Jan 22 2007 4:50 pm
On 22 Jan 2007 16:42:18 -0800, wrote:
wrote:
Chris wrote:
On 21 Jan 2007 14:13:47 -0800, wrote:

Nobody believes your claim of "just wanting to END the code test"

wrong again I beleive meaning your claim nobody bleives is well a lie

Mark, Jimmie's comments about me are neither "lie" nor "truth."

sorry there I will say you are wrong he is lying: he is making a
statement that is provable flase and that he knows or should know is
false

Welp, we differ. :-) I was trying to be kind. Doing
that about Jimmie gave me a bad taste in the mouth...

The poor guy gets a hard one every time his browser shows my
name on the day's messages. He's just "not with it." :-)

that too

When he sees my name (or anyone who has "wronged" him, he gets
a correction orgasm going and his hand trembles, wanting to
ruler-spank the knuckles of what she thinks are "children."

yep he does do that

He gets a tad irrational at times, as witnessed by his trading
his Nun of the Above character for Judge Judy. [still trans-
gendering but if he likes it, fine...all kinds of folks like
that here in LA...:-) ]

a tad irational I must presume you are being kind

I be that... ptui...blech...

no wait he is occasionaly merely a tad irational sometime he is out
there with Charley Manson

Ahem...Manson had girl groupies that he slept with...

long, long pause while that sinks in with others...

Now, I have to admit that actually DOING amateur radio, all
nice, legal, and proper like MIGHT be a fun thing in retirement
but the "Judges" (besides Jimmie-Judy) insist I must fall into
ranks, march right along to their commands, salute them and
call them SIR and other bull****. Sorry, been there, done
that, got three-up and one-down of an E-5 to do that nice,
legal, and proper. :-) If anyone wants to "question" that,
they can "get in front of the tube" (in LAPD parlance). :-)

just blow him off and do it it will be fun if nothing else to watch
his reaction if you did it (not to mention Heil's or MadDog of the
thousand callsigns

NOT for those reasons, Mark. Thank you all the same but
there must be SOME respect for the amateur radio service
of the United States...even if some of its members are
total, blind-follower assholes cranking themselves up on
pedestals of self-defined glory and grandeur. :-)

These Faithfull Followers of the Church of St. Hiram can have
their morsemanship, marry it, have sex with it, live with it
forever for all I care. Ain't on my desire list to RE-CREATE
the radio world of the 1930s. I just don't believe that ANY
newcomers have to test for morse code cognition...just because
a bunch of mentally-old codgers with morse on their brains
try to force them into that. NOBODY made them "officials"
or Moses Part II, the keeper of the radio tablets...but
they've gone into some burning bush and been consumed by the
CONTROL fire! They are control-freaks mightily engaged in
showing the unbelievers the "glory of their cause" as the
self-appointed, self-anointed Guardians of the Olde Wayes.

Reminds me of what an acolyte of Moses said when he came
down from the mountain, "Our headaches are gone...here
comes Moses with the tablets!"

so please don't do morse no need anymore

indeed it get hard to do if you want to unless you are chasing contact
with countries that have no people

The USA *must* have code-proficient amateurs! They are
our only salvation in case of Alien Invasion from
Outer Space! :-)

now yes along the way Len has made comments on the other ARS matter so
wht

Jimmie NOserve NO like dat. He wants to Control others,
"make" them respect His Works. He refuses to acknowledge
that He is NOT a god and won't admit he has faults (some
of his faults might rival San Andreas)...but he LOVES to
nit-pick and find fault with those who disagree with him.
WOW does he LOVE to that! He loves to pull things out of
context, make them APPEAR as if they were the Most Immoral
Things Done By Man!

indeeed he does

He's still trying. [he was very trying for years...]

Judge Judy und der Uber Oberst are obsessed with eliminating
the rights of US citizens to speak to the US government on
ANY matter that They decide is "proper." The poor dears
ought to understand that US amateur radio does NOT "belong"
to Them nor does talking about it be EXCLUSIVELY limited
ONLY to already-licensed amateurs. Tsk, they never "owned"
it and neither had one single solitary "official" standing
in anything but their own doo-doo.

why do you have a problem with that (not realy expecting an answer

Mark, you will NEVER get a coherent, valid answer on that.

I knowI know

you I know I know I know we are a very knowledgeable group

(you reconize what I am lifting?)

Yes...heh heh heh heh heh. Too bad we don't have binaries
in here! :-)

He will turn that on its ear and wind up blaming you for
having the temerity to even ask such a thing! Jimmie have
deciduous delusions (if not dementia with his mental
leaves already fallen) of grandeur since He "is always
right" and any opposing him are "always wrong."

and I can just tell him FU

Tsk, he will get SO upset! [he won't know what it means]

He never found ByteBrothers either and never learned what
that really means. Poor innocent babe in da woods.

He got flipped the bird. Poor guy doesn't understand WHY.

LA