Old January 23rd 07, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default ARRL, crimes against humanity, human nature and human depravity...

wrote:

[A lot of good stuff!]

John, go easy on those vitamin supplements...don't OD...

Darn Len, I started 'em before I knew they were addictive! Can't quit
now Surgeon General should put a dern warnin' on 'em!!!

I disagree a bit there, John. I put them in the Selfish

Funny thing too Len, I kind a like it when you disagree with me. Next
week, when I see my shrink, I am a gonna tell 'em about that!

Open any ARRL publication and you will see them all...but

Well, you are probably right Len. Can't really disagree with you there.
Every time I open up one of their publications, I kinda feel ill--end
up slamming shut the cover right away ...

Ooopsie, a tad over the top there, John. :-)

Hmmm, I will let the shrink know about that too Len--thanks for bringing
that to my attention. I fear my slipping over the top like that is part
of my illness

While that is true one is not - EVER - supposed to
criticize those "who know what is best for amateur
radio!" You may face ex-communication!

Do they know I stick my tongue out at 'em when they turn their backs
too? Ya think? evil-grin-with-erie-chuckle

Sigh. It's either 'Animal Farm' or 'Animal House.'
Getting hard to tell them apart. Especially with
all the "news" about Spark Gap transmitter
experiments lately. Real cutting-edge technical
radio stuff...

Irreverently,

LA

AMEN Len, AMEN!!! I have seen the light brother ... but you are
preaching to the choir

Warmest regards,
JS