Old January 23rd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Denny Denny is offline

Default Antennas led astray

Yuri, I didn't remember that.. Thanks for the memory jog...
And the blurb on the cover about local rtty loops brings back lots of
good memories.. Every time I get a fresh whiff of WD-40 I hear a model
19 rattling in my head for a split second... Autostart thunder from
the basement at 2AM the xyl hated that after the guys got home from
work at the auto plant and started trading the latest rtty pictures....
Remember the topless girl in the indian head dress / the american flag
done with a red and black ribbon / lots others?

denny