Old January 23rd 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Those Old Study Guides

Cecil Moore wrote:

My quote above, quoted by you, puts "service" in quotation marks
to *draw attention to a usage very different* in style from the
context that you were using, i.e. service to the public. Why are
those quotation marks not drawing your attention to my very
different usage? :-)

Cecil:

Perhaps I can offer an explanation. I mean sitting back here in the
background, with others I am sure, they demonstrate their lack of education?

I mean, what other explanation is possible?

Regards,
JS