Old January 23rd 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Seven Years Ago Today

From: on Tues, Jan 23 2007 9:35 am

On 22 Jan 2007 23:11:32 -0800, "
From: on Mon, Jan 22 2007 10:00 pm
On 22 Jan 2007 21:49:05 -0800, "
From: on Mon, Jan 22 2007 4:50 pm
On 22 Jan 2007 16:42:18 -0800, wrote:
wrote:
Chris wrote:
On 21 Jan 2007 14:13:47 -0800, wrote:

Nobody believes your claim of "just wanting to END the code test"

wrong again I beleive meaning your claim nobody bleives is well a lie

Mark, Jimmie's comments about me are neither "lie" nor "truth."

sorry there I will say you are wrong he is lying: he is making a
statement that is provable flase and that he knows or should know is
false

Welp, we differ. :-) I was trying to be kind. Doing
that about Jimmie gave me a bad taste in the mouth...

ah I see did not think you had it inyu to be kind to jim

I just "turn the other cheek"...after dropping my pants. :-)

The poor guy gets a hard one every time his browser shows my
name on the day's messages. He's just "not with it." :-)

that too

When he sees my name (or anyone who has "wronged" him, he gets
a correction orgasm going and his hand trembles, wanting to
ruler-spank the knuckles of what she thinks are "children."

yep he does do that

He gets a tad irrational at times, as witnessed by his trading
his Nun of the Above character for Judge Judy. [still trans-
gendering but if he likes it, fine...all kinds of folks like
that here in LA...:-) ]

a tad irational I must presume you are being kind

I be that... ptui...blech...

of course

no wait he is occasionaly merely a tad irational sometime he is out
there with Charley Manson

Ahem...Manson had girl groupies that he slept with...

yea Jim sleeps with code keys, and people say I am strange

Hmmm...there's a thought...I'll call up Kevin Costner
and suggest a sequel set in the 1930s...it could have
the title of "Sleeping With Code Keys!" :-)

just blow him off and do it it will be fun if nothing else to watch
his reaction if you did it (not to mention Heil's or MadDog of the
thousand callsigns

NOT for those reasons, Mark. Thank you all the same but
there must be SOME respect for the amateur radio service
of the United States...even if some of its members are
total, blind-follower assholes cranking themselves up on
pedestals of self-defined glory and grandeur. :-)

but many of us are not like Jim (or the ARSwould be truly doomed

Many in the whole electronics industry are NOT like him,
either! :-)

The USA *must* have code-proficient amateurs! They are
our only salvation in case of Alien Invasion from
Outer Space! :-)

my pc and your can truly save in that event

Heh heh heh...I'm not losing any sleep over "alien
invaders from outer space."

Not losing any sleep about mighty morse hitting the
dust, either, but all those whose self-defined
bragging rights are inexorably tied to that are
experiencing a miniature version of The End Of The
World! [as they know it]

now yes along the way Len has made comments on the other ARS matter so
wht

Jimmie NOserve NO like dat. He wants to Control others,
"make" them respect His Works. He refuses to acknowledge
that He is NOT a god and won't admit he has faults (some
of his faults might rival San Andreas)...but he LOVES to
nit-pick and find fault with those who disagree with him.
WOW does he LOVE to that! He loves to pull things out of
context, make them APPEAR as if they were the Most Immoral
Things Done By Man!

indeeed he does

He's still trying. [he was very trying for years...]

extremely trying

Him und der Uber Oberst. Yapping about "interested all
your life in ham radio and NEVER GOT AN AMATEUR
LICENSE!" Oh the SHAME on me! Oh the IMMORALITY
of that! :-) :-)

Tsk, some self-appointed Gods of Radio are abysmally
ignorant, dysfunctional, and petty.

They were busy, busy, busy doing heavy lifting of
EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE hoping it got delivered. It didn't,
wasn't addressed to me. But, (at least for Jimmie),
they don't understand that I live in reality, not in
their little fantasy world where the only radio that
exists is amateur radio and radiotelegraphy.

Have you seen the postings by "the man of a thousand
callsigns?" He was busy, busy, busy too, trying to
handle the same misaddressed emotional baggage. He
"never did anything wrong," either...according to his
claims. Instead he tries to use "age" as a factor.
Poor braggart, he couldn't handle exposure before and
he can't handle it now. Small men with smaller
accomplishments trying to be "big."

He will turn that on its ear and wind up blaming you for
having the temerity to even ask such a thing! Jimmie have
deciduous delusions (if not dementia with his mental
leaves already fallen) of grandeur since He "is always
right" and any opposing him are "always wrong."

and I can just tell him FU

Tsk, he will get SO upset! [he won't know what it means]

He never found ByteBrothers either and never learned what
that really means. Poor innocent babe in da woods.

He got flipped the bird. Poor guy doesn't understand WHY.

that is sad part in jim's case I truly beleive he does not understand
why

That IS the tragedy. He wants to be the "newsbringer"
as if there are no other sources open for all on radio
news. He wants to be some kind of "director" of US
amateur radio and dictate who should do what yet he
isn't with the ARRL. He wants to be an "insider" to
the FCC yet has never been IN the FCC. He wants to
impress others that he is "in" the electronics industry
yet cannot openly state exactly WHAT he works on even if
he doesn't name his employer. He tries to bluff off that
he is a "radio manufacturer" yet hasn't given ANY sort
of description of those "radios." He wants to be a
"military expert" yet has not one microsecond worth of
experience with any military branch.

Lots and lots of BLUFF and half-truths. He is a clone
of braggart-bully Robesin but with much better English.

Tsk, he gets upset when so few believe him, fewer still
who fail to respect him. NOT a good role model for the
US amateur radio community.

Only one day more to read the 06-178 Report & Order and
find out when the code test goes bye-bye.

Not to worry, Paul Schleck, let the morsemen
"moderators" relax a bit. :-) Your "moderated"
kaffeklatsch of olde tymers can continue with
Days of Yesteryear kvetching.

LA