Old January 24th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Feb 23 is the No-code date

John, they MUST attack. They aren't respected for their
"leadership" (that they claim, either overtly or covertly).
They have a NEED to CONTROL. In der Uber Oberst's
case, it seems compounded by a NEED to push
others around.

Leadership? Where? I had scout masters who looked like John Wayne when
these guys attempt to stand in, even, their (the scout masters) shadows.
Fact is, boy scouts is where I built my first one tube regenerative
receiver ... solder joints looked horrible--but it worked!!!

They are, as you say, LITTLE men. Little men act that
way. It isn't restricted to amateur radio. It covers
all human activity.

Amen brother ...

Regards,
JS