Old January 24th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default Amateur Exams

wrote in message
On 23 Jan 2007 17:22:00 -0800, "

From: John Smith I on Tues, Jan 23 2007 10:11 am

Strange, but NOT ONE in here has claimed any
communications with the VEC QPC about license test
content! They are all just blabbing to make
themselves SOUND "important" and "knowledgeable."

Excuse me Len I have I have submitted an assortment of coments of
every question pool apodted since i was license I believe and studied
them carefully

However, it was impossible for the QPC to comprehend the nature of your
comments due to your lack of written communications skills.