Old January 24th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Jimmie D Jimmie D is offline

Default Local station bad harmonics on 80 meters

"R. Scott" wrote in message
. ..
80 is basically useless. 3400 and 4000 I have a Pegged meter WFM signal
from 1380kc station here. I have mini harmonics ever 200kc that basically
makes 80meters unusable Its really annoying and the station says they had
their equipment recertified 2 months ago

Is there a place I can report this in the FCC?

The antenna is about 10 miles from me. And they are running 5kw.

They are planning and have approval for 50KW now and Im worried that 160
and 80 and possibly 40 could me useless.

Thanks
Scotty W7PSK.

1 800 CALL FCC