Old January 24th 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Denny Denny is offline

Default Antennas led astray

I spend time with EZNEC trying my antenna theories - most of which are
dogs, but once in a while I get lucky...
No, I have not done the modeling iterations for off the vertical as
fine as 1 degree steps as you suggest... Not sure what surprises you
are alluding to as I have spent considerable time modeling leaning
vertical elements - and then built arrays that sprawl across hundreds
of feet of swamp... I am actually running my EZNEC modeled antennas on
160...

cheers ... denny / k8do