Old January 24th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default Pass amateur exam in ONE DAY!

"KH6HZ" wrote in message
"John Smith I" wrote:

http://community.michiana.org/marcsi...oesitwork.html

"Volunteer examiners are not permitted to change either the question, the
right answers or even the order or letter of the answer."

I do not believe this is correct, although it has been quite a few years
since I've taken an amateur test.

However, from what I recall, the order of questions, as well as the letter
of the correct answer, can be "jumbled" on the actual examination
presented to the applicant.

Only the wording of the questions, answers, and distractors has to remain
the same. The questions can be in any order and the answers can be in any
order.

Dee, N8UZE