Old January 24th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Smith I John Smith I is offline

Default Antennas led astray

Richard Clark wrote:

Now, what is that 1.1111 Mhz really?

10,214,000,000,000,000 oscillations of the Cesium atom - DUH

Richard:

Really?

Perhaps my understanding of Einsteins theory is incorrect, or I am
attempting to add a relative quality to it?

In that aliens galaxy existing far-far-away on a planet engaged in Star
Wars, that cesium atom may not oscillate at that frequency at all!

Now, like that told Virgina O'Hanlon about Santa Claus--if the NEW YORK
TIMES said it, it must be true--or, perhaps the editor was mistaken?; I
must admit--if Einstein said it, it must be true! half-smirk

Warmest regards,
JS