Old January 24th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
W4WNT W4WNT is offline

Default Yagi question

Yes, there is a way. Look up "Cheap Yagis" with your search engine. You
want WA5VJB's article published by the Clear Lake Amateur Radio Club in
Texas. Great plans. His antennas use eight inch copper tube, but I've known
people to make the antenna with welding rod, so substitutions are possible.

73 and good luck,

Bill Turner, W4WNT

"Nelson Blaha" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm looking to build a 2m yagi, but I haven't got any money. Can I
make one out of aluminum coat hangers? I also have a 4-foot section of
1" PVC pipe laying around, and glue, tools etc.

Nelson Blaha
Call-sign in the mail