Old January 25th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Bandspread Location/S-38 and HE-10

"Count Floyd" CountFloyd@MonsterChillerHorrorTheater wrote
in message news:g40vCXBzNU8x-pn2-MqSjyKIhjueP@localhost...
I have both of these, restored. What is the correct
position of the
bandspread, 0 or 100? I am speaking of positioning the
bandspread
prior to using it.
Thanks
--
"What do you mean there's no movie?"

For the S-38 its 0, I don't know for the other but
Hallicrafters usually set the bandspread at 0 while other
makers used 100.

There are instruction books for the various S-38 versions
on the web. I think BAMA has at least one.

--
---
Richard Knoppow