Old January 24th 07, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
Dloyd Lavies Dloyd Lavies is offline

Default new year same **** from Robeson

Afraid of you, BAWAAAAAHAHAAHHHAHAAH. ROTFLMAO What a f**king joke and
a weird display of logic. I don't know how in the hell you arrived at
that conclusion???

I just wish you would go away and stop speading all of you crap on the
NG's. The only thing I would be afriad of if I met you is that you
might exhale in my direction. From all the talk on here about how you
are a sh*t eater, that fecal breath has to be really bad,

Dloyd Lavies, Slime Lord and Talk Show Buffon
"In the Domestic Rear"

On Jan 24, 12:15*pm, wrote:
On 24 Jan 2007 07:03:52 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

Don't want to help you, unless it is to show you the door.
STFU Markie.you just prove you are afraid of me fakehttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/