Old January 25th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Seven Years Ago Today

On Jan 21, 5:37*pm, "
From: *an_old_fiend on Sun, Jan 21 2007 11:43 am
From: on Sun, Jan 21 2007 7:29 am
Then he would be perfect as a new ham.

* *Absolutely NOT! *I don't bow down and genuflect in front
* *of some dumb**** extra control-freaks demanding Instant
* *Obediance to Their Majesties. *Especially the ego-
* *inflated ex-government employee types who spend all their
* *time trying to beat on all others who don't agree with
* *Them.

but turly Len you should consider it althought as I read your thoughts
of that date it is not yet time to take the test for you maybe the 24
of feb?* *

Mark, what I do in the future is MY business. *I should have
learned that the code-tested extra LOSERS of FCC 06-178 are
* *unscrupulous fabricators of LIES a long time ago. *

So far, Lennie, the "unscrupulous fabricators of LIES" has been
PROVEN to be you, Morkie and Brain.

Especially you and Morkie. Brain is content to try and make
himself look like the insulted intelligencia he wishes he were. Truth
is is just insulting.

At least
* *all those that have babbled on in here about my alleged
* *"promises" and "boasts" of SEVEN YEARS AGO. *

There's nothing "alleged" about it, Lennie.

You stated you were going to do something taht you didn't do.
There were kids who obtained their licenses in elementary school who
have since graduated High School since you made that assertion.

Especially that
* *transgendered pedantic prissy pansy who tried to make a
* *federal case out of a throwaway line in a newsgroup so many
* *years ago. *She never got my knuckles with her spanking
* *ruler. *Maybe that's why she was so mad?

Seems you've got a real problem with getting spanked, Lennie. You
subject yourself to it over and over.

* *"Seven years ago" I would watch my mother die a little bit
* *every day in a nursing home. *[she would pass on in early
* *2001] *I had already converted her old bedroom into a home
* *office and my wife and I were enjoying a newly-rebuilt
* *kitchen make-over (total, including all new appliances)
* *that was just completed. *Wife was beginning to assemble a
* *"trip notebook" for a planned sight-seeing, visiting, and
* *45th College class reunion in Wisconsin in early fall.
* *Was I really slavering over the promise of a ham call?
* *I don't think so.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

YOU have alleged to be able to walk into ANY VE session with a
minutes notice and be able to pass an Amateur exam.

No doubt there was a "spare" 60 minutes you could have afforded on
the way to the Nursing Home or going to the hardware store to stop by
the club meeting and take the test in those seven years.

You haven't.

You can't.

* *Now, according to the exaggerated FABRICATIONS of Jimmie
* *NOserve, it sounds like I had made some sort of pact with
* *my dying mother, as if promising I would "get an extra out
* *of the box" (if it was the last thing I did). *Good grief,
* *the wasy Miccolis went at it, he was so overboard that the
* *USS Nautilus could never find him in a swimming pool!

No doubt any "pact" you make with anyone isn't worth the air you
utter it with, Lennie.

* *Did I "boast" anything? *No, I think not because, given all
* *the requirements, I COULD have done it, even with a code
* *test. *I say "could" because that had a high probability of
* *completion....(SNIP OF REST OF EXCUSES AND BOASTS)

More lies...More boasting. More excuses.

You're lame, incompetent, untrustworthy, deceitful and lazy.
Period.

And those are my LIBERAL opinions of you.

A loser.

Here's to (never) seeing you on the air, Creepy One.

Steve, K4YZ