Old January 25th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Richard Clark Richard Clark is offline

Default Strayed thinking

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:20:51 GMT, gwatts
wrote:

When I started at that place I was told not to make suggestions
regarding modifications of existing designs lest I offend the managing
'engineer'.

I feel your pain.

I followed one bum who couldn't figure out the gozinta from the
comesoutta on a linear IC. The design (heart monitor) went all the
way through to production, then testing, and they wondered why the
processor only produced a flat line for any patient. I also came to
the conclusion that the project engineer was brain dead too (design
review an exercise in swinging rubber stamps). I have forever after
examined the equipment of any hospital I had procedures in. There was
one trademark I didn't want to see.

Consulting can be a tough life of techno-whoring. Praise the idiots
(or repress the urge to strangle) and clean up their mess.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC