Old January 25th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default Feb 23 is the No-code date

From: on Wed, Jan 24 2007 12:07 pm

On 23 Jan 2007 22:13:37 -0800, " wrote:

wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:370m, wrote:

Mark, every extra "deserves" a dozen extra callsigns.
:-)

hmm I guess I get to start MY own collection in 30 days

Sunnuvagun! How about that? :-)

Not a good idea even you could still get away with it.

Every extra also "deserves" to deceive the FCC as
to where their legal residence is. :-)

but deciet of stalker that has threaten is forribeen to mere tech

All them old extras are a law unto themselves.

Now we get the "I never did anything illegal BS."

of course hi did nothing wrong that is why he foled at the first brush
with the law

Deignan got away with it because there was NO SPECIFIC
regulation against it...and the records keeping of the
FCC did not flag it down for those doing the club call
processing. He still didn't beat the California ham
who had over 30 "club" calls. :-)

Deignan's actions violated the SPIRIT OF THE LAW. I'm no
attorney but several admitted to the California Bar have
assured me that such is good for court action. They did
differ on the kind of court but that is a trivial matter.
It is still prosecuteable.

This is like O.J. doing an "If I Did It" book. :-)

sorry I am sure the OJ is better writen and better reading

It's beside the point now, nearly all the copies have
been destroyed, unsold. TS for OJ and potential
profits.

Jeffrey Herman "confessed" that Mikey D. coerced
him into supplying him with a P.O. Box in Hawaii.
[his own if I remember...]

oh so the coastie conspired to defraud the feds I guess it it was a
good thing for jeff he never had the motovation to become an officer
he could have been courtmartailed for that

Courts martial for Jeffie? Doubt it. That's getting
a bit far afield from the UCMJ. Defrauding the United
States Postal Service IS a federal crime but the federal
courts can handle that (if there is sufficient proof
to warrant prosecution).

Mikey D. has never proved to anyone in here that
he really was a Hawaii resident. Nor has he proved
much of anything except he still has that snazzy
KH6 callsign. He got away with it. Others have.
That makes it "right." :-)

hmmm other extras have but he must ever vigulant for mere techs daring
to defend themselves

Any class having Vanity Call privileges could have done
it. shrug

Problem is, MOST licensed amateurs are content with just
ONE license or they might be a trustee of ONE club license.
They exist and the club is probably a real club with
membership rolls and all that.

When ONE licensed amateur is trustee of MANY clubs, the
FCC can (and has) rightfully questioned whether or not
those clubs existed by asking for membership, meeting
locations, etc. If those weren't supplied, the FCC can
logically consider the "club" non-existant and yank the
license. Usually they do a letter request for the
pertinent information first, giving an "easy out." The
hoarding individual can then request the FCC to drop the
"club" call in lieu of supplying bogus "club" info.
Least fuss for all that way. However, the STIGMA remains,
onus on the hoarder. Forever. shrug

LA